Saturday, June 23, 2012

LET ME TAKE YOU ON A FASHION JOURNEY

I was going through old pictures of me trying to see if I had any pictures worth putting on my Fashion Beauty blog and I ran across some really old pictures (1 to 3 years ago) and I thought boy has my style changed. I thought it may be a good idea to show you how my style has evolved. I consider myself as a trend setter. I do follow trends but not to a T. I take what styles that I like that are current and revamp them into my very own. Mixing old styles with new styles, New styles with New styles and so on and so fourth. All of the pictures shown are OLD if you like any of these just wait until you see what my new Fashion style has in store. Are you Excited? Lol I know I am. My style sense has changed drastically since these photos, but I thought it would still be fun to share my transition from regular curvy cutie into a Fashionista, So take this walk down memory lane with me and Let me know what you think.






                                                               
                                                                 XO Chante' XO

No comments:

Post a Comment