Sunday, June 24, 2012

PLAYING IN MAKEUP

Victoria Secrets is one of my favorite stores to shop. I love the Undies, and the Bras for me is a hit or miss. Sometimes they fit and sometimes it is like who am I kidding lol. The Fragrances are Amazing I Love so many of the Scents and recently I have been really getting into MakeUp. They have a really nice MakeUp Bar for my Beginner in this MakeUp World. Since I am new at this MakeUp thing so I am not really really to go to M.A.C and ll out of control, because I am still trying to figure out what works and Do not work for me. Sometimes Money will not allow me to spend $100.00 on MakeUp. I am truly on a Budget. I have Several bills, a one year old, school cost, car repairs etc. So if you want to follow a Doll on a Budget that's me. So I go to Sephora, Khols, and Victoria Secrets places where there is a full sample MakeUp Bar to Try out Cosmetics with a no pressure to buy. Practice Makes perfect so for now I am Just Playing In MakeUp. I will Be Posting Pictures of my Make Up Looks soon

XO Chante' XO

No comments:

Post a Comment