Monday, August 13, 2012

TALK ABOUT A BUSY WEEKEND

Look at my son's face

My son his father and I @ The Hibachi Grill for dinner

I kept my make up simple focusing on my eyes

Ralph Lauren Dress

Roca Wear Sandals

This is the pallet I used


I used eye 9 and eye 12 sorry about the flash shine
The flash is not true to color

That was on Saturday Now on to Sunday

Excuse the bra he he check out my Make up


I LOVE charm bracelets

I've had these earrings forever

My son with the cup and my God son

Sitting pretty @ the house party with Brit and Treasure

In the car lol

I got this dress from Target back in 2007

My favorite pair of sandals for the moment

Earrings Target Bracelet Claires Ring Beauty supply store

The products I used to create this make up look




So on Saturday I met up with my son father for visitation, we did a little shopping for our son then went to dinner.
So I begun the day off by going to church. Then I took my son to Chuck E. Cheese for my God son birthday party. They played and we took them back to My God son house to open gifts cake and Ice cream. Later that day I went to a house party with Brittani and Treasure. That wraps up my weekend.
I had a full but fun weekend I hope all did too ;)

XO Chante' XO

3 comments:

  1. You look beautfiul girl! I lopve your make up and your dress is cute!

    Wanna follow each other? I am already have been following you via GFC, Please follow me back via GFC at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete