Sunday, June 24, 2012

ATLANTA'S ANNUAL SWEET AUBURN FEST

OK so every year Atlanta host what is called the Sweet Auburn Fest. It is basically a big festival from Downtown Atlanta to the historical Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. district where his actual house still stands and his museum and church is. I enjoy this Fest each year. Vendors come out and sell hand bags and hand crafted jewelry, food, drinks, music, games, raffles, beauty products, make up, shoes, you name it. Plus it is always nice to see the Fashion do's and Never Ever Do a Damn Gain girl what the hell were you thinking lol. It is always something Fun going on here in Atlanta. So this year I attended with some friends. We got the chance to film an Olympic comerical soon as I find it I will post it. How do you guys like my Impala by the way? LoL jk it isn't mine <3 <3 <3


                                               XO Chante' XO

No comments:

Post a Comment