Wednesday, June 27, 2012

PANAMA CITY, FLORIDA TRIP

Inside of Ripley's



Popeye'sChicken

Outside of Wonder Works

Lying in a bed of Real Nails

Some dark scary windy vibrating tunnel Only way to get in Wonder Works

Look At My Glow In The Dark Nail Polish

On The Beach


In the Pool at the condo

In the Condo

On the Beach
The Pool At Our Condo

In The Wind Room

Playing Virtural Basketball

Some Race Game

On The Beach

Classic Einstein
My Baby Loved The Pool

About to start Our Sea shell search

Baby First Dip in the Ocean

Me and My Baby

The Fountain

Leaving Panama City, Florida

2 comments:

  1. looks like a fun day out! btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow? would love my blog to be as good as yours :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I just checked out and joined your blog I think is already great so fashionable;)

    ReplyDelete