Wednesday, October 3, 2012

HEEL LESS HEELS

Ok so I went to this new shoe store out in Conyers, Ga the other day and couldn't resist trying on a pair of the heel less heels. They look so difficult to walk in, but to my surprise they were not difficult at all. Now I am a Heel wearing kind of chick but even these I thought would be too much. They are really Comfy and Look really Ga Ga ish lol.





So do you think I brought these babies home?




You will just have to keep a close watch on future posts to see lol I'm Not going to tell 
I would love to know what you think about these and Heel Less Heels in general
Let me know if you own a pair and if they are comfy all night


XO Chante' XO

12 comments:

  1. I liked them when they were a bit more exclusive but it seems like I see them on every other person now in my area and I am waiting for them to go away. Overall tho I do love the style of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Styles 4 curves
    Yea I do agree with you there but I have to have a pair still. Maybe if you have some wear them a little longer now then put them away bust them babies out in like 5 or 6 years and they will be hot again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a daily heal wearing person. I am not sure if I'lll ever buy these but would love other people wear it if they are easy. The style is very interesting for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea I thought so I am loving the direction Heels are going in. I am in love with all platforms try those they are the most comfy

    ReplyDelete
  5. estas guapisima..... fantastico look...besos laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. VERY CUTE :)

    www.plussizebrittany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you :) know what amazed me the most? It was how comfortable they really are to walk in.

      Delete
  8. Where could I get a pair of those magnificent heel less, heels

    ReplyDelete