Wednesday, January 16, 2013

MY SECOND BLOG AWARD: LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD

My 2nd Blog Award: The Liebster Blog Award

    I am fairly new to blogging, I have been blogging for six months now and I love it. Even though I only have like 40 subscribers I appreciate each and every one of them. I take pride in my blog and thank my loyal readers and subscribers. Since I only have a few followers I feel very honored when one of them give me recognition through comments or Awards. Getting awarded the  Liebster award inspires me to keep posting, keep growing, keep sharing and keep going. Thank you so much DoNaH of http://mnemonicreveries.blogspot.com
  
1. Purpose in Life
To be a good mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend and the best Doctor I can be. Healthy, wealthy, happy and successful. To please my most high and do all things he approves of.

2. Things that Make me Happy
Nehemiah!!! That is my 1 year old baby boy. My only child. He makes me feel honored and blessed to be a mother all day everyday Just being in his presence keeps me in a good mood. I love my poop a doop :)
Oh then there is shopping, money, vacations, hanging with friends,and family and my new found love Blogging

3. When and Why I Started blogging
I started blogging June 2012. Why? Because I ran across a few blogs doing a internet search and I though wow this is a good idea. A lot of the blogs I like were for small women. I figured I am plus sized and fashionable maybe I can put my self and display and help someone else out.

4. Favorite pastime
Blogging, and learning new make up, hair and nail tutorials on YouTube. And anything that has to do with my son

5. My addictions
Nehemiah, Shopping, my hair, make up, nails, shoes, Nehemiah, finding new ways to make money and get free stuff, Nehemiah, and Now getting healthy

6. One thing I'd Like to Change in Myself
My weight

7. Love or Money
Money lol does that sound bad?

8. Birthday and Sign
March 8 and I am a Pisces

9. My Best Feature according to Me
People say my smile. I think it is my light brown eyes and  baby doll lips. Those who know me personally will tell you that I am genuinely sweet. I love helping others

10. A Secret about mysyelf
Hey this is a trick, If I told you then it wouldn't be a secret lol

So that's about me. I'm passing this award to these lovely bloggers:

1.Ohh let me see
2.Kita chan babii
3. Plus size savy
4.Lay marie
5. Ju Ju Monee
6. Kurvayshus.b.
7. Lashes and Stilettos
8. Rock me Fabulous
9. Kelly monroe
10. Curvy Birdie

Award Rules:
1. You must answer 10 questions set to you by the blogger. 
2. You must pass on the award to 10 deserving upcoming bloggers who have less than 300 followers
3. Create 10 questions for the bloggers you tagged. (I prefer using the same questions as above)
4. These lucky bloggers must be told 

2 comments: