Monday, January 7, 2013

SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND



I want to start my 2013 on a woman empowering note. I do not want to speak ill, put down, or be negative to other women not that I have in the past on a regular basis but, I just really want to up lift myself and other women in 2013. If you are 50 and do not hold a degree but you still wish to have one, girl go get it is yours and it is never too late. If you are 19 with four children, it is ok girl hold your head up and do what you have to do for you and your children. I just feel like we are all DIAMONDS. Some of us are already shining and some of us are diamonds in the rough. Either way be the best you that you can be. I love being sweet and really feminine, I love being prissy glitz and glam. I  have so many components to me that I have neglected in 2012 That I plan to no longer neglect. Lets be nice to each other this year and here on out. I can not speak for everybody but this is what I plan to do.

True beauty shines from the inside out so Shine Bright!

XO Chante' XO

No comments:

Post a Comment