Monday, October 29, 2012

MY FIRST BLOG AWARD: VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD



  1. Thank the Blogger that nominated me.
  2. Share 7 Random Facts about me.
  3. Nominate 15 Bloggers that are Relative new to Blogging.
  4. Let nominated blogger know that they have been nominated
  5. Add the Versatile Award to my post. 


First off I want to Thank FredaFro of www.Fredafro.blogspot.com for this nomination.  Thank you for taking the time to view my blog, follow, subscribe and Nominate my blog for an award. This really means a lot to me because I take a lot of time and pride in my blog. I love the love between all of the bloggers it is like we get each other.  A handful of my friends support my blog but so MANY of my friends do not support my blogging or even know I have a blog. So to get recognition from You means a lot to me. Thank you so much Freda Fro.

Hey darlings please go and check out Freda Fro at www.fredafro.blogspot.com she has an amazing blog.

Seven Random Facts about Me:

1. I purchased make up for years but I didn't start wearing it until 2011

2. I own over 200 pairs of shoes 175 of them are heels

3. I am from New York and I now live in Atlanta both cities are amazing But I do miss NY

4. I am not a Twitter or Facebook fan I love youtube and Blogging I Do not even have a Instagram account. I will Soon do them all just to promote my blog lol

5. I have a 18month old son who is wonderful I named him Nehemiah because it is one of the books in the Bible that stood out to me the most

6. I am only 5'3 (That is the real reason behind my heel obsession I secretly wish I was taller)

7. I love cars and rims, beats and all boy stuff I want a car so hard you'd swear it was a guys car but lil ol me will hop out






Here are 15 Bloggers who I think deserve a Versatile Blogger Award

1.Ohh let me see
2.Kita chan babii
3. Plus size savy
4.Lay marie
5. Ju Ju Monee
6. Kurvayshus.b.
7. Lashes and Stilettos
8. Rock me Fabulous
9. Kelly monroe
10. Sincerely Mally
11. Curvy Birdie
12. Full Figured Fever
13. Flaws N Fabulous 
14. Sweenee Style
15. Ms. Versatile 



Now I am on my way to let my 15 bloggers know that I nominate them
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed my random facts

XO Chante' XO

No comments:

Post a Comment