Wednesday, December 19, 2012

THE BACHELORETTE PARTY

Hi Dolls and Gents,

This was back in October but I had gotten too busy to post it. Now I am playing catch up trying to get all my 2012 posts in before 2013. So my mom, sister, and I attended a friends bachelorette party at a club here in Atlanta (Sandy Springs) called Taboo 2.

Chante' and Chantel

All Black Everything

waiting on mom

Me my mom and big sister

All ready to go
Now the colors for the party was black. We were told to wear all black so we followed the rules. I did not mind I have more black than a little bit in my closet.




For the sake of time I was forced to do a simple golden eye. I am new to make up so it takes me pretty much an hour to do a full face. I am sure with practice I will get faster. I know it was time for my box braids to come up but the wedding was that next weekend and if I took them out I would have NOTHING to do with my hair. Yes I am new to doing my own hair too. After a little styling gel, hair spray and a scarf for 30 minutes I was good to go lol



Dress: Dots
Shoes: Apple bottom from Dr Jays.com
Accessories: Charming Charlies 


All in all the bachelorette party was cool, But everyone did Not follow the  all black everything rule. I had been to Taboo 2 in the past and will defiantly be visiting again.


When was the last Bachelorette/ Bachelor party you attended?


Xo Chante'Xo 



2 comments:

  1. Thank You and CONGRATS that is amazing I hope it is fun and memorable and have a BLESSED UNITY I wish you HAPPINESS and LONGEVITY

    ReplyDelete