Saturday, February 9, 2013

THRIFTED THRILLS

Hey Dolls and Gents, 

So as you all know I have fallen back in love with going thrifting, and lately I have been looking in thrift stores outside of the city of Atlanta where I live. I have been going more on the outside of the city. It has been worth my drive to say the least. I did not go thrifting this past Thursday but I did go the previous Thursday. Today I went to pick up my goodies from the dry cleaners. Can't wait to show you what I found. 

Blazers, Blazers, and more Blazers!!!!!!

Aqua Teal

 
Navy Blue

Hunter Green

Red

Magenta

Black

Earth tone
Daily Price List
See why I am excited?? I went on the most expensive day because that is when they get the new shipment but the most expensive day is $1.75. All I paid was $1.75 for each Blazer! Now you can't beat that with a bat lol!!! They all fit great and I can not wait to show you how I pull them together. All in all with taxes I spent like $15.00 bucks for seven Blazers then $17.53 at the cleaners so $32.53 total not bad!!


8 comments:

  1. Amazing haul!! I can't wait to see you rock the pink one that's my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Love pink too oh right now Forever 21 has like a spring pink quarter sleeve blazer out and a pepto bismo pink one I only paid $1.75 for mine but theirs is $29.80 but is is worth it for that color

      Delete
  2. excellent deals....men have a hard time finding deals like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should say that I thought it was easier for men to find good deals, now that I have a Little boy I find shopping for girls is way easier

      Delete
  3. Tht earth tone blazer is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great find!!!

    youareexotic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I love the thrill of thrifting thanks for stopping by

      Delete